Through our topic work we plan to:
- ENGAGE you in our learning and topics.
- DEVELOP your skills to allow you to learn new things.
- INNOVATE your brain to ensure you are thinking and interacting independently with what you have learnt.
- EXPRESSING what you have learnt in a range of ways.
Our curriculum will be:
- Develop a love of learning
- Engage you and inspire you to want to learn
- Offer you a chance to work independently and in a purposeful way
- Offer you a chance to open your minds to new possibilities
- Offer you an opportunity to ask questions and think for yourselves
- Allow you to work creatively within a set of guidelines to ensure learning
- Build on your existing skills and knowledge and encourage the development of new ones
- Challenge you to do their best at all times
- Offer you an opportunity to work by yourselves as well as to collaborate with others
- Encourages you to take risks and become resilient
- Encourage you to set targets, achieve targets, aim to exceed targets and evaluate learning
- Offer you an opportunity to talk about their learning
- Encourage you to develop the habits of a good learner
We intend to ‘RAISE HOPE'
A hope that our children will grow to be happy, healthy, safe and successful. Our mission: to help raise children with big hearts and minds.
Big IdeasYour learning will focus around learning the basic skills on reading, writing and maths, while developing your understanding of the '10 Big Ideas'.
10 Big Ideas include: